Safeguard your existing cabling infrastructure.
TheTurboHD is a tri-hybrid technology allows to upgrade your existing security system as it supports SD cameras, Hikvision and EPCOM IP cameras and HTVI cameras and DVRs. This means that you can upgrade your whole system to the newest technology little by little by adding a DVR and start replacing outdated, broken cameras on your current system while including IP network cameras on new sections you might want to cover. TurboHD will give you a delay free, full HD 1080p image through coaxial cable.
TurboHD eliminates the need to run RS485 cable to configure a camera or control PTZ domes. Just access the camera menu, modify the dWDR intensity, and access the advanced settings to get the most of your TurboHD system.
Every TurboHD DVRs allow to access these menus by connecting the camera with coaxial cable or UTP (Cat5, Cat6).
All of this makes TurboHD the fastest equipment to install and easiest to personalize to your own needs.
• 1/3” CMOS epcom® TURBOHD Scan
• Full HD 1080p resolution
• 2.8 – 12 mm. Varifocal lens.
• Min. Illumination: 0.01 lux color/0 lux B/W.
• True day/night (mechanical ICR)
• SMART IR, up to 30m in total darkness.
• 120dB true WDR.
• SMART IR
• Privacy mask
• Slow Shutter
• 62X Digital Zoom
• Defective Pixel Correction
• SMART D-Zoom.
• Pre-established indoor, outdoor or low light scenes configurations.
• Up to 4 zones move detection.
• Analog HD BNC video output.
• Standard analog video output.
• Operational Temperature: -20 to 60 ºC.
• Dimensions: 145.3 x 124.2 mm
• Power supply: 12 Vcd
• Power consumption: 12 Vcd@4.5 W.
• Weight: 800 g.
• Requires TURBO Baluns (TT201TURBOP).