SECURITY CAMERA remote viewing
remote viewing your cameras became a headache?
Depending on your network layout the configuration of your cameras can be simple or a real complication.
- Did the remote online viewing feature of your security cameras work for a while and then got lost?
- Are your cameras getting connectivity to your mobile device just inside your local network, at home or office?
- Can’t you connect your cameras to your phone at all?
watch your cameras REMOTELY from your phone, no hassle.
90% of home and small office Internet plans don’t include having a static IP address.
What does it mean, and what does it have to do with your cameras remote viewing?
A regular or noncommercial Internet service account features a dynamic IP address, which means that your public IP address dynamically changes causing your camera system connected to get lost.
How can you prevent it? getting a static IP address could be a straight forward solution but it implies that you have to pay an extra monthly cost for that addition in your internet service plan.
A reliable way to configure a CCTV camera system for remote access viewing is programming your router and getting a dedicated Domain name. That way you will stay connected regardless of your public Ip address dynamic Changes.
Don't pay for a static ip
Your Internet Public IP addresses will unpredictably and dynamically change unless you pay from $19 to $25 a month for a static IP address and you are going to have to commit with that extra payment for the life of your internet service contract.
Is your Camera Remote Access lost?
If you were able to access your cameras online just right after they were installed, and suddenly you lost connection, it is because your setup was linked to a Dynamic IP address, and with the first Ip change you lost your connection.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU PURCHASED YOUR DVR OR WHAT BRAND IT IS.
Let the CCTV Experts deal with the remote configuration of your cameras and DVR and start to enjoy your camera system today!
STILL NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE A DVR or SECURITY CAMERA THAT CONNECTS TO THE PHONE?
- Most DVRs are capable of handling remote connectivity, but there are some minimum Internet speed requirements to make it possible.
- If your DVR is too old, it’s network card also can be to reason of your slow or no connection.
- If you have a complex network environment that definetly would affect an easy configuration of your cameras.
We can set it up remotely
Our CCTV Configuration service will set up your DVR, program your router and set your system up quickly to see them constantly and reliably. You will also be backed up if they disconnect again.
Get a free remote viewing configuration
Getting a static IP address to keep your cameras or DVR connected is going to cost you over $240 in a term of two years, and you still have to configure the service your self.
- Get a FREE remote camera configuration service!
- Get a 2 Years unique domain name to replace your dynamic IP address
- Get free support if your connection brakes.
- Only $99